Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Recruiting Coordinator
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews daily.
- Use applicant tracking system, Paycom, to open new requisitions, track interview activity, and create a variety of reports.
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the interview process; schedule interviews, provide feedback/updates and cultivate relationships.
- Assist with screening resumes for various openings.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to plan and execute recruitment events.
- Compile and process new hire paperwork.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination/talent acquisition experience; experience within the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience working with Paycom preferred
- Proven ability to schedule/coordinate a high volume of appointments, events, meetings, and activities through Outlook
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers, as well as senior-level leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?