This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for DevOps Lead
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Cincinnati, Ohio, 45242, United States
- Implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client tests as well as production environments.
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Maintain work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
- Provide CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues, etc).
- Establish and work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with GIT Repos, branching, code review, and code analysis tools
- Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts/tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, and GitHub actions
- Ability to assess the requirement, and environment and suggest the right tools/technologies
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
- Good knowledge of one scripting language – Powershell / Python is required
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
- Experience with Harness is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?