This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Entry-Level Healthcare Recruiter
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Corporate Office, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Sourcing and developing an active network of healthcare professionals for contract, PRN and permanent placement for our client facilities via outbound calls and referrals (This is a phone-based Recruiter position).
- Conducting initial phone screens with candidates and assists with the onboarding process.
- Maintaining communication with healthcare providers regarding assignment details, compensation, and client expectations.
- Negotiating salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Working daily with Account Managers to source, identify, match and present candidates for placements.
- Collaborating with Account Managers to ensure all assignment specifics are completed and meet company goals.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Advanced communication skills that help develop strong relationships with candidates through various communication platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Elevated level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated individual with drive to take advantage of abundant incentive opportunities
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?