Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for B2B Customer Service Representative
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
- Input customer details on orders.
- Transcribe selection sheets for installation orders.
- Process work orders for installations.
- Proofread data.
- Answer email in a timely manner (typically within 1 hour).
- Coordinate inbound phone calls.
- Update records for reselections and/or reschedule installations.
- Manage customer and homeowner queries.
- Work to meet a set deadline each day.
- Operate general office equipment including computers, printers, and copiers.
- Adhere to confidentiality regulations.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in a customer service related environment
- Demonstrated experience in multi-tasking (example – working on multiple computer screens)
- General computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, & Word Processing)
- Good verbal and written communication skills displaying a customer first mindset
- Display general literacy, numeracy, and organizational skills in the workplace
- Ability to work reliably onsite in Carrolton, TX during core business hours Monday – Friday
Ability to pass an onsite, client environment based, data entry/typing test during an initial interview (in the range of 40-50 wpm)
- Ability to work on tasks in a repetitive manner
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?