Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Marketing Content Writer
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Corporate Office, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Writing marketing and recruitment marketing content for all digital and print channels.
- Assisting in developing and implementing Marketing campaigns for the field each quarter.
- Communicating the company’s core values through content.
- Copywriting for corporate internal communications.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure all initiatives are met.
- Conducting research and interviews for case studies, testimonials and white papers.
- Maintaining all content libraries on our internal platforms.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a very fast-paced, high-volume setting
- Highly creative, detailed, methodical, and structured
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Committed to helping others plan and execute
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with peers and leadership
- Proficient with computers, especially marketing programs
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?