Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Service Desk Agent
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio, 43219, United States
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation.
- Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
- Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
- Resolving conflict.
- Managing high quality end-user technical support, related to enterprise software and hardware.
Our client offers a variety of services. Connecting people in IT, operations, and creative endeavors. For 30+ years. They care about your fulfillment. As much as your contribution.
You can count on a personalized approach. Individual attention that’s hands-on and flexible. It shows: 89% of individuals on Glassdoor recommend them to a friend. 91% approve of their female founder and CEO.
They know it’s about finding the right fit. They know it’s stressful - competitive. Be confident you’re not alone. They are committed you. Committed to their communities and their partnerships. Partnerships that create opportunities. Fuel growth. Enable connections. Let us help you get plugged in today.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or GED with relevant work experience
- 2-5 years of proven, qualified related work experience in a comparable complex, high tech and fast paced work environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Preferred work experience in technical support role but not required
- Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a high pressure environment
- Willing to work variable shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?