Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies for concurrent IT initiatives.
- Gathering requirements to create, own, and see a communication campaign through to completion.
- Supporting the team in maintaining the use of clear messaging with an employee-first approach in mind while using industry-leading communication practices.
- Drafting and formatting emails, posts, and documentation related to technical initiatives; aiming to improve user engagement and limit confusion.
- Designing and creating graphics for various communication needs.
- Performing data analysis on communications to iterate and improve engagement.
- Contributing to the brainstorming and planning of technical initiatives related to OS/app updates, migrations, and rollouts by advocating for end users.
- Maintaining a communications calendar to provide at-a-glance visibility into various campaigns.
- Assisting with monitoring and managing the Tech Communications/Collaboration mailboxes for user inquiries, ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Training end-users on various collaboration tools.
- Collaborating with peers to develop cross-organizational relationships and promoting the inclusion of communications as a critical project component.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of communications experience
- Experience working in an IT environment on Enterprise software initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with an eye for design and aesthetics
- Comfortable using multiple collaboration platforms (Office 365, Slack, Zoom, etc)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt as necessary
- An understanding of communication within a large, enterprise organization
- Familiar with formatting Outlook emails and Slack communications
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?