Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Determining and creating recruitment methods and practices to attract top talent.
- Recruiting and screening candidates to assess skills and expertise.
- Conducting interviews to further identify strengths and weaknesses to find proper placements for temporary assignments.
- Handling all employee preplacement screenings such as customer specific testing, drug and background screenings.
- Ensuring proper documentation of employees by entering employee records accurately in Malone systems.
- Interfacing with clients regularly to make sure staffing needs are being exceeded.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Reporting experience
- Previous experience in staffing, recruiting or HR a plus
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Previous experience managing timekeeping and payroll
- Experience with PeopleNet a plus
- High sense of urgency to exceed customer needs
- Ability to work first shift, Monday-Friday and be flexible with work hours to meet business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Abilityto work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple demands
- Excellent people skills and ability to work face-to-face with the public
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?