This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Leadership Trainer
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Design, develop and implement training materials.
- Onboard new employees. This includes weeks of training and topics covered include job description, culture, account overview, process, and cadence.
- Develop and maintain training materials and databases that include outlines, text, handouts, group activities, presentations, and assessments.
- Request and coordinate access and tools needed to respective departments before onboarding.
- Document and maintain records of data of new employees under training.
- Ensure that all trainees understand the required concepts before endorsement to operations.
- Identify improvements on the current training curriculum and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with operations, QA, and the client for process updates.
- Maintain records and implement team compliance on process updates to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and provide training programs on new processes as needed.
- Analyze common issues missed from the QA report and strategize in creating programs and rehash interventions to improve results.
- Review and identify employee performance, learning progress, and skill gaps to identify training programs needed.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 years of experience in training (New Hire, Product, Culture & Communication and/or Leadership Training)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite, including very strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Familiarity with various training and media tools
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?