This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Assisting in the preparation and staging of all food & beverage items within assigned location.
- Ensuring quality of food presentation.
- Interacting with guests and providing assistance in all transaction at self-checkout areas and on occasion could have cash handling duties where needed.
- Maintaining excellent attendance in accordance with the attendance policy.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- There may be a specific dress code, but if it is not listed, please make sure to wear close-toed shoes and pants.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?