This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Work independently or in a team to cook, prepare, serve, or transport food items
- Engage with customers while operating a point of sale machine or cash register in a professional and courteous manner
- Clean and sanitize dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, or other items at the start or end of your shift
- Work on your feet, either stationary or constantly moving for the full shift
- Reach, crouch, bend over, and other physically strenuous activities at times, as required by the immediate supervisor
- Be comfortable working in a busy and at times hectic environment
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of cook experience
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?