Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
Now offering $500 Signing Bonus to eligible employees.Apply now!
- Schedule and comply with required medical, dental and specialize appointments and timelines.
- Obtain, compile, and maintain EMR, medical documentation on each admission health related information, and discharge.
- Ensure proper daily documentation in database and maintain hard copy of required documents and EMR available.
- Respond, assess, and comply with client’s medical complaints, urgent and emergency medical needs immediately.
- Maintain and review list of medical supplies, prescribe medications, and over-the-counter OTC medications according to the standing orders.
- Prepare youth for examinations and record the medical intake, take vital signs, height and weight.
- Initiate routine lab tests. Complete required medical assessments
- Participate and advocate during any medical procedures performed by medical providers and health services.
- Assist the medical providers’ staff with examination procedures when needed, such as patient screening /triage.
- Dispense medication according to the supervision of self-administration of medication (SAOM) schedule, policies and procedures according to the hospital and licensing standards.
- Collect, maintain, and submit daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to supervisor as required.
- Facilitate and conduct supervision of SAOM practicum, universal precautions, TB 101, allergies and other medical related training to employees and clients according to the program needs.
- Provide a fail-safe plan with medication count, label accuracy, and supervision of SAOM, including over-the-counter, prescribed and psychotropic medication.
- Educate and counsel youth concerning their medical status, disease, treatment, and prevention of disease and other health related topics.
- Schedule and provide transportation to clients on medical appointments with assistance from floor staff as needed.
Our client is a leading provider of healthcare professionals. Family owned and managed for 4+ decades. They have the credibility and partnerships organizations lean on when looking for someone like you.
Setting industry standards for quality, service, and integrity. Available 24/7 because your work and needs don’t follow an 8 to 5 schedule.
Are you looking for a per diem, allied health, contract, travel, or the right permanent placement opportunity? Are you looking to do more than work where you are? They created a volunteer program for you to support and get more community wherever you are.
Will this opportunity help get you where you want to go? Let’s go!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Office (CMO); or related medical field certification (e.g. phlebotomist, pharm tech etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare setting with pediatric/adolescence population
- Advance typing and computer skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common medical reports and legal documents
- Cleared Tuberculosis test results
- Immunization documentation: Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Td/Tdap), Varicella, Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), Hepatitis A and B
- Cleared background check from appropriate entity
- Comply with annual training requirements/licensure/certifications
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and be on-call evenings and weekends
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?