Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
administration of the Firm's Code of Ethics, including personal trading,
outside affiliation, gifts and entertainment disclosures including management
of Compliance Administration system.
- Performs data entry related to quarterly filings, maintains a schedule of filings,
tracks outstanding employee filings, and sends reminders to employees.
the Firm's restricted list, monitors upcoming deadlines related to restricted
securities, performs inquiries with deal staff regarding status of restricted
securities and communicates restrictions with the Trading Desk.
training materials for all new hires, monitors all new hire onboarding to ensure
the appropriate certifications are completed by new hires.
preparing and filing portfolio company proxies, consents and amendments.
and reviews Compliance Calendar for multiple registered investment advisers.
the Firm's NDA approvals, expert network calls procedures, and quarterly
lobbyist filings in various jurisdictions.
with general administrative tasks including scheduling meetings, pre-clearing
visitors, answers calls, facilitating mailings, etc.
- Manages ad-hoc compliance projects such as vendor management due diligence
questionnaires, investor meeting logs, compliance calendars, marketing logs,
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 0-2 years of experience in compliance roles within an investment adviser
- Familiarity with Compliance and Finance process and terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Ability to set priorities in planning work and meeting strict deadlines despite
- Ability to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure in a
- Abilityof maintaining confidentiality
written and verbal communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good
judgment and diplomacy in dealing with management, fellow employees and the
reliable attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility to come in early or stay late
on short notice, if requested
player; Detail oriented
- Ability to accept constructive feedback, learns from mistakes
organizational and people skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?