Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Ohio United States.
Pay Rate: $2900 - $4800 weekly
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions on a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy and procedure.
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated suites.
- Is responsible for the operation and quality control of the Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA principles.
- Alert the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and equipment troubleshooting.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Is responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and operation.
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer, terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement activities.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Clinical Interventional / Cath Lab background
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Familiar with Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional, Cath Lab, EP, Structural Heart, or Hybrid Vascular OR procedures
- Valid Certificate: RT(R)(ARRT), RCIS, RCES
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with patient, client and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?