This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Completing job duties, which may include standing for long periods, working in a space that lacks climate control or lifting objects with an established maximum weight
- Maintaining inventory accuracies of 98% or above.
- Developing and sharing best practices across all shifts.
- Ensuring facility and general housekeeping to a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Adhering and enforcing all safety policies and procedures.
- Working in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have COVID Vaccination Card
- Must complete Drug Test
- Ability to follow directions accurately
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skill
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?