This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Manages sales generation, development of leads, and business development for an assigned Regional area through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing.
- Develops strategic sales plans for mid to major market accounts.
- Qualifies potential new business for their territory and negotiates pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines.
- Performs sales planning and relationship building with internal and external customers.
- Works with corporate marketing to implement marketing strategies for the territory.
- Meeting sales goals and metrics given.
- Communicates with branch offices and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Reporting activity on a regular basis in CRM system.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- HS Diploma/GED required (College degree is preferred)
- 5 years previous business to business staffing sales experience is required
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and juggle multiple demands
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact face-to-face with customers and present a solution-based presentation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be located in the Atlanta Market
- Ability to travel to meet with customers within the territory
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?