Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Review and research paper and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) medical claims, physician and hospital billings and physician reports.
- Define coverage and process group health, dental, vision and prescription claims on an on-line system.
- Research claims in order to apply the proper limitations and provisions of each plan.
- Read, interpret, understand and apply contract benefits, limitations and provisions.
- Understand and apply insurance laws and regulations.
- Refer to various manuals, fee schedules and reference materials to obtain accurate information.
Our client is a licensed health insurance agency. Building a great team. With smart and caring professionals like you. Simplifying complex decisions. Providing empowering information. Improving customer experience. Matching people with insurance to fit their healthcare needs.
Helping people make the best decisions possible. For them. For those they love. With a team that cares. And a business built on integrity. You can feel good about what you do.
Join their team of dedicated local advocates. Make a difference in a growing and dynamic market.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in a healthcare related field required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 codes
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel
- 10 key by touch
- Accurate data entry - 40 wpm
- A wired internet connection with a minimum connection of 10mbps upload and download and Jitter less than 30ms. No satellite, hotspot or wireless.
- A quiet place to work
- Must be 18 years or older
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to be trained and work remotely in the Pacific Time Zone
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?