Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Conduct intake services to include but not limited to: completing necessary paperwork, providing youth with an overview of the program services and for initial placements of youth in to the shelter.
- Provide basic needs to youth upon arrival to the program (to include but not limited to: meal, clothing, hygiene products, shower and bedroom assignment).
- Provide Direct Care Services to youth to ensure that ratios and appropriate supervision levels are continuously met as per state and federal requirements.
- Develop positive rapport with youth while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of special educational events and recreational outings.
- Assist in the coordination of student council activities and other meaningful experiences for SWK youth which promotes volunteerism and learning.
- Provide vocational courses and curriculum in a subject area approved by the program director or designees that introduces youth to career choices.
- Assist with the coordination of Physical Education instruction and other large muscle activities in coordination with the Program Director or designee as required by state and federal requirements.
- Assist in the evacuation of youth as needed due to inclement weather conditions, natural disasters, or other unforeseen occurrences.
Our client is a leading provider of healthcare professionals. Family owned and managed for 4+ decades. They have the credibility and partnerships organizations lean on when looking for someone like you.
Setting industry standards for quality, service, and integrity. Available 24/7 because your work and needs don’t follow an 8 to 5 schedule.
Are you looking for a per diem, allied health, contract, travel, or the right permanent placement opportunity? Are you looking to do more than work where you are? They created a volunteer program for you to support and get more community wherever you are.
Will this opportunity help get you where you want to go? Let’s go!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience working with youth through paid positions for twelve (12) consecutive months
- Computer literate
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Clean criminal background check from appropriate entity
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hire
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?