This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Delivers company-based training programs that produce desired business outcomes.
- Plans, schedules, and delivers customized training programs for sales, leadership/management and/or technical topics and other identified skill areas, and evaluates effectiveness of organizational development education solutions.
- Collaborates with business segments, global functions, and Centers of Expertise to customize/localize delivery solutions as required.
- Encourages participation and meets target audience needs to facilitate change management in client groups.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Acts as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- First level university degree (Advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience)
- 3-6 years in a training delivery role
- 2-4 years demonstrated presentation, facilitation, and consulting experience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?