Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Perform all online tasks at the speed required and according to the procedure.
- Hand pack product, straighten, place, and visually inspect for defects while sorting and loading product.
- Open cases of ingredients and dump them into the hopper.
- Make boxes, break down and dispose of packaging materials, and hand stack product on pallets.
- Perform off-line duties as instructed and required.
Our client has been providing workforce solutions since 1980. Operating 20+ offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. And nearly 25 on-sites.
Working with the best of the Midwest. Connecting great candidates with great companies
Providing flexible employment options to job seekers like you. Offering some of the industry’s best benefits. Taking pride in attracting and retaining a skilled workforce.
From your first job. To the peak of your career. And flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Supporting every stage of your working life. Changing lives one placement at a time.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to understand and follow all applicable Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), and Food Safety Regulations
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, be comfortable in a food-processing environment with moving power equipment, slippery floor surfaces and be willing to work in a cold and hot environment (32 – 65 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Ability to lift, carry, and push/pull 40 pounds repeatedly/frequently, stand for 6-10 hour periods, bend, twist, stoop, and use of both hands in a repetitive manner
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?