Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Material Handler
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity, placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
Our client can put you to work with the world’s largest
technology companies. Their recruiters have done the work. Know what it takes
to be successful. They understand your skills. Your abilities. Your desires.
Providing you access to people and tools to help your
career. Helping you show how great you are.
They have been around for a 100+ years. They are changing
with the times. Are you looking for a company that’s dynamic enough to keep up
with you? Stable enough to last? Serving leading customers in your field? Focusing
Find your next gig. Advance in your career. Work on exciting
projects. Start here. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience with loading and/or unloading material, equipment or supplies from trucks or other vehicles
- Fork truck experience
- Ability to utilize small hand tools and operates material handling equipment, including skids, pallet handlers, and hand trucks in the process of moving material in/out of loading area and within the warehouse storage facility
- Experience dealing with other functional areas in order to provide information on material status, such as stock balances, coordinate shortages, etc.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?