Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Process orders, bill customers, file, scan, and answer phones
- Work independently or as a team to operate a computer or other peripheral equipment
- Sit or stand for the duration of the shift
- Assist with general troubleshooting of computers or other digital applications
- Work in an office environment, or in a warehouse environment
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Data entry experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak and write in English
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must wear business casual clothing and wear mask at all times
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?