Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to shipping department.
- Stretch wrap products.
- Assist in recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Compile worksheets or tickets from customer orders.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Follow up on orders assigned by superintendents.
- Operation of all equipment to assist in operations when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in pick & pack
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery
- Ability to work in cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Ability to work with noise level varies and at times and can be loud
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?