Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately. Kitting, or combining SKU's will be involved.
- Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed.
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment.
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products.
- Prepare products for shipping.
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in pick & pack
- Experience in light equipment operation
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to stand for full shift in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be physically fit
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?