This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Manages own projects, determining appropriate approach, resources and timeframes.
- Influences execution to make projects successful.
- Prioritizes and resolves issues within the broader team.
- Communicates changes to team and stakeholders.
- Coaches and trains lower level analysts.
Our client provides a variety of staffing services to the insurance and other industries. Demand is the strongest it has ever been. And they know what drives it.
Are your skills the strongest they have ever been? Let us connect you with this 40-year-old firm that gets your value. Small enough to care about you. Big enough to have long-standing relationships with companies that need your expertise. Positioned to put you to work.
Wherever you are in your career. They are there to meet you. Wherever you want to go. Let us help you figure out how to get there. To champion for you.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 5+ years experience in accounting, financial planning, and budgeting in a major consumer product manufacturing company is required, 10+ years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft Power BI Desktop, SQL and Teradata, Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business strategy and implement actionable recommendations
- Strong negotiation skills when working with external and internal business partners and customers to create win-win solutions
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?