Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Oversee putting away incoming products to ensure accuracy of quantity and final home locations
- Pick, pull, and stage material for production
- Monitor recycling, composting and garbage in assigned haul offs therefore managing the control of possible pests in and out of building.
- Provide support for other departments as needed
- Stock prep room, restrooms and gowning rooms as needed
- Clean dish room floors by sweeping, mopping, or scrubbing them with provided facilities equipment
- Perform trash removal and replace containers with empty bags, along with recycling and compost removal and container sanitizing in dish and prep rooms
- Maintain and clean fixtures and pipes in wash down areas such as washing sinks, hand washing sinks, and drain systems
- Maintain and sanitize the surfaces of all container contact and non-contact surfaces in dish room and prep carts storing containers
- Clean doors, ceilings and walls, using soapy water or other specified cleaners, with sponges, mops and squeegees
- Stock supplies needed for dish room operations, cleaning and maintenance duties
- Mix water and detergents, acids and or sanitizers, in proper containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Assist other team members in Janitorial and Sanitation duties when necessary
- Direct movement of shipments to appropriate work areas
- Ensure food storage areas are organized and clean at all times and meets all compliance factors
- Assist Inventory and Produce Supervisors with cycle counts and inventory levels
- Regular and timely attendance
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Perform any and all other functions as determined by management
Our client is a leading staffing firm for clerical,
administrative, financial, healthcare and IT personnel in the region. They have
over 20 years of experience. Finding opportunities for professionals across
different fields throughout the US.
Whether you are looking to start your career, are a seasoned
professional looking to advance your career, recently relocated, or are looking
for part-time work. You can count on them to help you find the right
Opportunities that you’d not find on your own. Recruiters
connected to organizations needing someone like you. You will also find health
insurance, referral bonuses and weekly pay. And flexibility.
Is this what you are looking for? Let us help you be seen,
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift Experience
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Ability to effectively communicate with teammates
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to work in a cool environment
- Ability tograsp objects and lift up to 60lbs
- Ability tostand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?