Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Web Developer I
, working in Insurance
industry in 1901 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19103, United States
- Create and test applications for websites
- Present design specs
- Work with graphics and other designers
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Monitor website traffic
- Stay up-to-date on technology
Our client provides a variety of staffing services to the insurance and other industries. Demand is the strongest it has ever been. And they know what drives it.
Are your skills the strongest they have ever been? Let us connect you with this 40-year-old firm that gets your value. Small enough to care about you. Big enough to have long-standing relationships with companies that need your expertise. Positioned to put you to work.
Wherever you are in your career. They are there to meet you. Wherever you want to go. Let us help you figure out how to get there. To champion for you.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Three (3) or more years of experience in systems analysis, programming, and design
BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent knowledge acquired by work experience and training.
- Development skills in ASP.NET; C#; XML, MVC, REST, SOAP, Web services
- Familiar with performance, scalability, security, and testing applications.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Understanding of Agile application development.
Self-starter with good analytical skills.
- The ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Written and oral communication skills.
Ability to contribute tasks in building technical project schedules
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?