This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Information Security Specialist
, working in Consumer Packaged Goods
industry in Purchase NY, Purchase, New York, United States
- Works as the primary technical security contact within the region/functional area for security risk analysis, gap identification, and mitigation/remediation activities.
- Assists Attack Surface Management and Global Digital Connections teams when working with third parties locally on website/mobile security remediation.
- Manages, escalates, and provides appropriate, informed recommendations on security gaps/opportunities within the region/functional area to team members.
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure that processes and initiatives operate within the documented security org framework, monitors security policy/standards compliance and information security strategy is understood and communicated.
- Acts as the technical subject matter expert on all security initiatives leverage existing global security technology and products to solve problems and assists the global project teams with testing, deployment, and execution of new initiatives (e.g. pilots, POC’s, other) within the sector/functional area.
- Interfaces with the BRM/CIO organization and the InfoSec Engineering Solutions Architects to deliver secure business solutions.
- Supports model design and drafting of documentation/runbooks for new security services in collaboration with (for example) Security Solutions, Engineering, and Architecture teams.
Our client provides a variety of staffing services to the insurance and other industries. Demand is the strongest it has ever been. And they know what drives it.
Are your skills the strongest they have ever been? Let us connect you with this 40-year-old firm that gets your value. Small enough to care about you. Big enough to have long-standing relationships with companies that need your expertise. Positioned to put you to work.
Wherever you are in your career. They are there to meet you. Wherever you want to go. Let us help you figure out how to get there. To champion for you.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 7+ years as IT Security Architect/Engineer or similar experience
- Experience with security architecture, application risk analysis, vulnerability management, data classification, CIS Top 20 Critical Controls
- Well versed in NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to translate highly technical information into plain language
- Strong understanding of both IT and Information Security goals and objectives
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations and teams
- CISM, CISSP, GIAC certifications preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?