This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Package Handler
, working in Travel, Transport and Logistics
industry in 5000 Lima St, Denver, Colorado, 80239, United States
- Work independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items.
- Unload trucks and sort packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Relocate safely or repack inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Operate machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reach, crouch, bend over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor.
- Work on your feet at a fast pace for the entirety of the shift.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in sorting and unloading trailers
- Experience in Light Equipment operation
- Ability to stand for Full shift
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move items up to 75 pounds.
- Comfortable working in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or sub-standard warehouse equipment
- Team player
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?