Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift, cherry picker, or any other equipment.
- Maintain the facilities equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always while performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate areas as required.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1 to 2 years of experience maneuvering Forklifts and other equipment
- Experience in light equipment operation
- Experience in load & unload
Ability to stand for full shift in a warehouse environment
- Must be physically fit
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?