Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Unload and load containers and trucks as necessary.
- Build proper and safe pallets for put away.
- Work with crews that empty and load trailers and containers and responsible for the training of same.
- Count and verify all inbound and outbound freight.
- Put stocks away and bring stocks down.
- Assist with maintaining lot control.
- Pick, fulfill and label customer orders according to pick sheet quantities and directions.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in pick & pack
- Ability to stand for full shift in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be physically fit
- Must be a team player
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?