Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming the purpose of the visit
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Performs preliminary physical tests; takes blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reports patient history summary
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records, completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding, and keeping patient information confidential
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery
- Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions and answering questions
- Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center, verifying times with patients, and preparing charts, pre-admission, and consent forms
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results
- Generates revenue by recording billing information of services rendered, completing insurance forms, and responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- Serves and protects the physician or healthcare provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Enhances health care practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Our client is a leading staffing firm for clerical,
administrative, financial, healthcare and IT personnel in the region. They have
over 20 years of experience. Finding opportunities for professionals across
different fields throughout the US.
Whether you are looking to start your career, are a seasoned
professional looking to advance your career, recently relocated, or are looking
for part-time work. You can count on them to help you find the right
Opportunities that you’d not find on your own. Recruiters
connected to organizations needing someone like you. You will also find health
insurance, referral bonuses and weekly pay. And flexibility.
Is this what you are looking for? Let us help you be seen,
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field
- Medical Assistant Certificate
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?