Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Maintain inventory records
- Work in a team environment and communicate in an effective manner when work is completed or if issues arise
- Work efficiently on the warehousing management system using the RF or desktop according to company’s standard operating procedures
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in pick & pack
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to stand for a full shift in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be a team player
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?