Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Warehouse Associate
, working in Light Industrial
industry in 4755 Washington St, Denver, Colorado, United States
- Pull and pack products (steel orders).
- Load and unload trucks.
- Perform sweeping and general cleaning of warehouse.
- Lift heavy objects.
- Performother job duties.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Ability to work independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items
- Ability tosafely relocate or repack inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight
- Ability tooperate machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability toreach, crouch, bend over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor
- Ability towork on your feet at a fast pace for the entirety of the shift
- Ability tocomfortably work in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or sub-standard warehouse equipment
- Ability to multi-task
- Safety conscious
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?