Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Dishwasher
, working in Retail
industry in 2151 Blake St, Denver, Colorado, 80205, United States
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintain dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned.
- Ensure equipment is clean and in working condition; report any issues to management.
- Perform other light maintenance and custodial tasks.
- Maintain excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adhere to facility and company safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation.
- Ensure security of company assets.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Ability to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Require constant standing/walking
- Require frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Food handlers and alcohol server training a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?