This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Operate a cherry picker around the warehouse as needed (must be able to furnish a previous certification)
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Implement loss prevention program
- Report any stock issues to management
- Maintains inventory records
- Keep a list of damages and advise when it is time to dispose of damages
- Keep an organized record of all counts as dictated by the record keeping process while verifying counts
- Aide in the development of better business practices with in inventory responsibilities
- Proficiently use RF Handheld or equipment mount computer and scanner
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in light equipment operation
- Experience in load & unload
- Ability to stand for full shift in a warehouse environment
- Must be physical fit
- Must be willing to work on and off Cherry Picker
- Must provide previous certification of Cherry Picker
- Steel Toed Boots
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?