Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Unloader - Second Shift
, working in Light Industrial
industry in 7461 Coca Cola Dr, Hanover, Maryland, 21076, United States
- Work independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items.
- Relocate safely or repacking inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Operate machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reach, crouch, bend over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor.
- Work on your feet at a fast pace for the entirety of the shift.
- Work comfortably in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or sub-standard warehouse equipment.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Comfortable wearing a mask and temp check
- Comfortable wearing closed toe shoes, long pants and shirt with sleeves
- Must have reliable transportation
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?