This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Part Time Product Demonstrator
, working in Sales/Marketing
industry in 301 Highlands Blvd Drive WHS1060, Manchester, Missouri, 63011, United States
- Engage the consumer by creating brand awareness and enthusiasm
- Dynamically sell product to the member
- Assist junior team members as required in a team-oriented environment
- Set-up and organize merchandise; prepare vendor products according to written instructions
- Coordinate, organize and close down work area including cleaning and sanitizing, washing and drying dishes and proper storage of equipment
- Adhere to all Food Safety handling and sanitation training and guidelines
- Participate and adhere to all safety policies and practices
- Provide necessary meal and break periods to other Sales Advisors according to State and Federal employment regulations
- Coordinate organization and execution of non-food events, road shows and special events
- Represent and perform duties of the Assistant Event Manager or Senior Shift Supervisor in any absences
- Be responsible to purchase products for event demonstrations and oversee proper storage, disposal, preparation, and servicing of such products and supplies as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Our client is the leading provider of sales and marketing solutions. Serving growing retailers and manufacturers for 30+ years. With more than 40,000 associates. $65B in sales. And 70 offices.
Specializing in client and customer events, publications and assisted-selling services. Connecting with shoppers at grocery, drug, club, convenience, natural/specialty, sporting goods, consumer electronics and home center stores.
Are you looking to grow and to have fun doing it? From in-store to corporate office positions let us help you can find the perfect role for you. Like this one.
Experience Required for Your Success
- NEHA Professional Food Handler Certification required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, & web browsers
- Ability to ensure high levels of service & quality are maintained
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to work independently & prioritize with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?