This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Tax and Compliance Specialist (PEZA)
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Handle and oversee implementation of all processes as required by Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
- Process of application and permits, compliance on regulations and related tax laws, documentary requirements and reportorial requirements.
- Oversee company-wide implementation of PEZA regulations applicable to PEZA-registered companies.
- Handle reportorial requirements for other government agencies including but not limited to Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), and Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Experience Required for Your Success
- 4 years experience in regulatory reporting and compliance, specifically with the government agencies
- Knowledge in tax laws and regulations applicable to PEZA companies
- Accounting or auditing background
- Knowledge and experience in reporting requirements with local and national government (LGU, SEC, BIR, etc.)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?