Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Assistant Project Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
- Manages day-to-day project activities.
- Analyzes, monitors, and prepares cost exposure reports and cash flowprojections, maintains comprehensive budgets, monitors and maintains schedules under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Participates in all project meetings, takes meeting minutes and distributes to all projectteam members in a timely manner.
- Assists in the preparation of all RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Solicits, evaluates, and selects the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Assists in the preparation of estimates and value engineering analysis, peer reviews, and constructability reviews.
- Processes all submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Assists in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Construction
Management, Engineering, or related experience
- 2-5 years in construction including estimating, plan reading, construction trades knowledge, general building code knowledge, take off calculations for estimating, scheduling, material ordering and strong
knowledge in general construction processes
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and construction site safety regulations
- Experience overseeing and reviewing the work of sub-contractors for satisfactory performance and trade interface
- Experience with MS Office
Excel and Word, good computer skills are required
- Familiarity with MS Project, CPM Scheduling and estimating software is desirable
- Knowledge of construction bidding and construction submittals is desirable
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?