Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Estimator
, working in Real Estate
industry in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
- Develops estimated quantity and cost assessment of all project components from early conceptual development through final construction documentation.
- Analyzes project documents, specifications, subcontractor proposals and other project data in order to prepare comprehensive cost estimates for project pursuit and construction phase.
- Manages constructability review, initiates design recommendations and participates in constructability assessment relative to project efficiency and completeness of project documentation.
- Works closely with Civil, MEP / FP Estimators, Project Executive, Project Managers, Superintendent and other members of project team to analyze and resolveproject details and captures appropriate cost impacts for all project aspects.
- Analyzes scheduling impacts and lead time influences in order to support development of the master project schedule.
- Evaluates and assesses cost and schedule impacts of project jurisdictional permitting and approval efforts.
- Performs evaluation and cost assessment of construction management logistics, temporary requirements and site control requirements.
- Applies knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles and processes in order to develop, assemble and present completed estimate forecast to project stakeholders.
- Pre-qualifies subcontractors and enhances subcontracting database pool.
- Determines and documents final scope of work and make recommendations as to appropriate subcontractorpricing.
- Coordinates and compares subcontractor bids to ensure leveling of pricing comparisons.
- Manages large volume of project assignments that range in size from $10 million to $300 million in value.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent construction management experience
- 3- 5 years industry experience preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and team building skills
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Timberline estimating platform experience preferred
- Model based estimating platform experience preferred
- USGBC LEED implementation experience and certification preferred
- PHIUS / Passive House experience preferred
- Knowledge of prefabrication techniques and Lean implementation is preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?