Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
- Coordinates daily/weekly meeting with all the area superintendents and project engineer to develop means and methods, schedule contracting needs and long lead delivery times.
- Manages all field operations and work sequence in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews project estimate or plans to determine schedule, estimated job cost, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Understands project documents (i.e. completeness or inadequacies).
- Anticipates project needs with sufficient lead-time to avoid delay of production.
- Oversees coordination with project staff to outline work plans, assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Reviews status and modifies schedules or plans as required and prepares project reports for management, owners, and subcontractors.
- Works closely with company employees, project supervisors, owners, external teams and support people to get commitments regarding PM's managerial and supervisory requests.
- Coordinates resource use with project superintendent; for example, craft assignment, crew sizes and project layout for offices, traffic flow, and material storage.
- Manages claims documentation.
- Coordinates material purchases, assures that subcontractor agreements are prepared and change orders are accurate and issued to owners, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Secures loose ends by finishing paperwork, obtaining retainages, supporting supervisors, and expediting claims.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
- 10+ years of construction and management experienced
- Experience on heavy civil projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills to cooperate and work as a team
- High degree of integrity and understanding of ethical industry standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Knowledge with Primavera P6
- Knowledge in Scheduling Software is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?