Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a CAD Engineer
, working in Real Estate
industry in Groton, Massachusetts, United States
- Creates high-detailed 3D (three dimensional) models with textures from sketches and images in order to help our designers to explain their design ideas to others.
- Works closely with a variety of design teams to ensure design intent is met.
- Coordinates with architects and designers.
- Produces photo-realistic renderings for furniture in real set.
- Participates on special assignments as assigned.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Design
Certificate or Degree in Computer Aided Drafting & Design, preferred (but not required)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of experience working in Architecture and/or Interior Design Firm
- Experience specializing in Hospitality and/or Multifamily projects is desirable
- Revit and SketchUp experience is desirable
- Proficiency with 3D modeling in 3ds max
- Proficiency with rendering (VRay or Corona)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of interior architecture
- Ability to work successfully independently as well as in a team environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?