Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Establishes primary engagement with the project as the Business Award is made and Contract negotiation is underway.
- Estimates Assumptions & Leveling Sheets and all Project documents into Project Delivery plans (Budgets, Schedules, Buyout Lists & Priorities, Verification of critical Insurances,Trade Agreements and PO’s).
- Works closely with the Construction Superintendent and project team to build the Site Initiation Checklist.
- Provides support and input to the project team in establishing and maintaining the project schedule.
- Provides an ongoing schedule and flow of information and decisions to keep the project on track both for physical building and cash flow, and conveyance of these to both leadership, and client partners.
- Prepares monthly reports outlining progress on the project, including but not limited to: schedule progress, issues faced (both open and closed), budget status, change event reporting, Owner deliverables, etc.
- Works closely with the Superintendent to develop a closure list that includes all open items, especially inspections, permits, sub-contract resolution, and cash related and system documentation.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Project Management
- 10+ years of relevant project experiences required
- Safety Certificate (OSHA 30)
- Experience with projects of significant scale and complexity
- Knowledge of and extensive business management level experience in the Construction Project Sector Complex construction projects at the management level
- Ability to lead a construction process focused team of professionals
- Ability to interpret and deliver quality in work effort and deliverables
- Ability to effectively work across a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Ability to be a self-starter and work from the field
- Ability to manage direct reports, mentor, and guide less experienced team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues at a time
- Ability in interpreting contractual terms and obligations, and assuring that obligations are met, and that any and all project issues and changes that effect project parameters are visibly outlined and clearly conveyed
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?