Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in New York, New York, United States
- Provides leadership to the Project team through planning, problem solving, communication and diligent follow-up.
- Prepares scopes of work and bid packages in support of estimating and project procurement.
- Leads project meetings with Co-workers, Clients, Owners, and Design Teams.
- Prepares project logistic plans and project schedules.
- Manages execution of the work and monitors site safety program to meet schedule commitments.
- Maintains and reviews project financials with the Project Team.
- Submits RFI’s and administrates the resolution of open issues.
- Prepares and administers change orders and maintains Anticipated Cost Reports.
- Manages the submittal review process as required to ensure material availability to meet schedule requirements.
- Compiles and maintains Material / Submittal logs.
- Organizes / maintains permit logs and tracks inspections to ensure proper close out.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Degree in an Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management is preferred (Degree is not mandatory, experience is strongly considered)
- 5 + years in New York City construction project management experience
- Broad experience based technical knowledge of construction means and methods
Requisite working knowledge of Statutes and Codes
- Proficiency with Construction Management software (Procore, Microsoft project, etc.)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Creative and a critical-thinking problem solver
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?