Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Huntsville, Alabama, United States 35802, Huntsville, Alabama, 35802, United States
- Assess residents for changing condition, monitor treatment response and vital signs, and perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the resident’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by resident’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the resident reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the resident and their family.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Provides individualized education customized to the resident and their family.
- Documents resident assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Reports resident condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
Our client is an award-winning company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a Nurse
- Active LPN license in appropriate State
- Physical (within the last year)
- 2 Step TB Test or TB Blood test
- CPR Certified
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?