Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a MEP Superintendent
, working in Real Estate
industry in Athens, Georgia, United States
- Coordinates and supervises all on-site construction activities.
- Develops execution plans/schedules.
- Ensures frequent communication with key project individuals, job site personnel and Project Manager.
- Drives the project schedule and elevates construction issues to management.
- Develops and communicates logistics and other operational plans necessary.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing the applicable state and OSHA regulations.
- Schedules and leads quality control and site safety inspections.
- Understands project plans and specifications
- Works with tool vendors as needed to facilitate successful project completion.
- Tracks and receives material deliveries and resolves delivery discrepancies.
- Performs daily and weekly site progress reports.
- Directs work in field, tracks changes, etc. both individually and leading or participating in a larger team.
- Develops templates and standards for future phases/projects.
- Maintains an organized and clean job site, including contractor trailers, fabrication areas and stored materials/equipment.
- Interacts with third party inspection personnel and City/State/County inspectors.
- Supervises on-site laborers.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree (MS preferred) or evidence of exceptional ability
- 7+ years of construction experience
- 7+ years of electrical experience
- Previous experience as a Lead Superintendent on previous industrial facility construction, Brownfield construction, building renovation or tenant improvement project(s)
- Experience with design-build projects OSHA 30 certification, current First Aid and CPR Certification, or be willing to be certified
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards and environmental regulations
- Understanding of construction design documents and ability to provide constructability feedback prior to and during construction
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite products, office email system, scheduling tool knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?