Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Traveling Superintendent
, working in Real Estate
industry in Athens, Georgia, United States
- Supervises and directs the efforts of Assistant Superintendents, Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the project’s building officials and inspectors and is responsible for scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and testing.
- Reviews all subcontractor and vendor progress payment requests prior to the final processing of billing.
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Creates, maintains and updates project schedules as they relate to work in progress and the completion of project.
- Provides noticing to all non-performing sub-contractors and when and where necessary requests termination and the hiring of replacements.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent is required
- 3 years of experience in the multi-family construction industry is required
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, and rough trade work
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical
- Willing to travel anywhere in the United States
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?