Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents.
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project.
- Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner.
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree with major coursework in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Science, or other related field
- 10 years of applicable and related experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in managing all phases of construction of high density residential and mixed use projects
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS project
- Competency in Procore and Textura a plus
- Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts, manage personnel, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?