Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Estimator
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Portland, Maine, United States
- Estimates multi type projects including housing, office, mixed-use, healthcare, and educational facilities.
- Works with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, as well as internally with the project development and project management teams.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with a wide variety of people (internal and external) to achieve goals.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline required
- 10+ years construction experience, including 5 years supervisory experience and a background in both field and office work
- Strong estimating experience in multi-type large commercial projects, from conceptual level through SD and DD, and then into a GMP
- Experience in hard bidding projects (large and small)
- Ability to read drawings and specifications
- Highly skilled in Project Management
- Comfortable with Business Development
Demonstrated use of technology.This includes BIM software (Revit, Navisworks: Individual does not need to develop sophisticated models but should understand the process), Procore, Sage, Excel, Microsoft Project Scheduling
- Strong written and verbal skills as this position has many points of contact internally and externally
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?